This Vintage Patchwork Ottoman in Scarlet Red is a true accent piece and a perfect addition to your boho home.
Made with heavy embroidery and vintage patches, carefully chosen from valuable wedding gowns and saris and sewn together to create a random collage like effect, which makes it one of a kind. Although the base colour will be the same the patches will vary and feature a rich embroidery of beautiful fabrics, sequins, jewels, coloured thread work and finished with a tassle trim.
Each and every one is beautifully handmade by artisans in India and will be a talking point of any room.
- USES: Use as a footrest, casual seating, additional tabletop and more. Also place at the end of the bed, next to an occasional chair or place a pair either side of a couch.
- MATERIAL: 100% cotton and recycled saris. Lined with plain cotton. Zipper closure at base. Due to the handmade nature there may be slight imperfections but this adds to its uniqueness.
- CARE: Spot clean only. Do not wash, tumble dry, bleach or iron. Do not dry clean.
- SIZE: 18inch/45cm diameter & 39cm height
- NOTE COVER ONLY: Insert is not included as unfortunately it’s too expensive to ship our covers filled due to their cubic volume. We recommend filling with rags, old clothes or blankets to give the ottoman a good weight. To fill the cover turn it upside down, unzip it and fill until you find your comfort level. When finished zip up the cover, flip it over and you are all done.