This Vintage Patchwork Ottoman Cover in Watermelon Pink is a true accent piece and a perfect addition to your boho home.
Each one is beautifully handmade by artisans in India, with heavy embroidery and vintage patches, carefully chosen from valuable wedding gowns and saris and sewn together to create a random collage like effect.
Although the base colour will be the same the patches will vary which makes it one of a kind. Furthermore, this Ottoman Cover features a rich embroidery of beautiful fabrics, sequins, jewels, coloured thread work and finished with a shell trim and tassels.
- USES: As well as being used as a footrest, it is also good for casual seating or an additional tabletop. Place next to an occasional chair or a pair either side of a couch.
- MATERIAL: 100% cotton and recycled fabric. Lined with plain cotton. Zipper closure at base. Due to the handmade nature there may be slight imperfections but this adds to its uniqueness.
- CARE: Spot clean only. Do not wash, tumble dry, bleach or iron. Do not dry clean.
- SIZE: 18inch/45cm diameter & 39cm height
- NOTE COVER ONLY: Insert is not included as unfortunately it’s too expensive to ship covers filled due to their cubic volume. We recommend filling with recycled cloth such as clothes, blankets, towels etc to give the pouf a good weight. Instructions on how to fill the Vintage Patchwork Cover are included.
View our complete collection of Vintage Patchwork Ottoman/Pouf Covers here