Our Kantha Cushions are available in a variety of colours and designs making them perfect to mix and match and add personality to your boho home.
Handmade by artisans in Jaipur, India, each one is different and one of a kind. Made from vintage cotton saris stitched with straight rows of stitches traditionally known as “kantha stitches”. This gorgeous design features bright colours and bold floral patterns on screen printed fabric covered in kantha stitches, while the reverse side is plain.
Undoubtedly, decorating with these beautiful cushions will bring culture and life to your home – For Kantha is a symbol of history, culture, family, strength and ingenuity.
- USES: This Cushion matches the Kantha Quilts so they are perfect for the bedroom. Also as scatter cushions in the living room, on a sofa, armchair or day bed. Coupled with different colours and styles of our Kantha Cushions they create a beautiful boho look.
- MATERIAL: 100% Cotton. Screen printed fabric with natural vegetable colour dyes. Made from recycled vintage saris. Envelope closure on reverse side. Minor imperfections may appear and variations in prints and colours may vary. This is because they are handmade, but it also adds to the charm and uniqueness of each and every cushion.
- CARE: Hand or delicate machine wash in cold water. Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron. Line dry away from direct sunlight. Do not dry clean.
- SIZE: Cushion Cover is 40cm x 40cm
- NOTE: Cushion insert is not included