Our Kantha Cushions are available in a variety of designs making them perfect to mix and match and add personality and colour to your boho home.
The Birds in Paradise – Kantha Cushion is made from vintage cotton saris stitched together with thousands of stitches traditionally known as “kantha stitches”. This stunning design features vibrant colours, birds in a paradise of trees on the front, on screen printed fabric covered in kantha stitches, while the reverse side is plain.
Each Cushion is handmade by artisans in India making each one different and one of a kind. Kantha is a symbol of history, culture, family, strength and ingenuity – all in all it will bring culture and life to your home.
- USES: This Cushion matches with the Kantha Quilts so are perfect for the bedroom. Also as a scatter Cushion in the living room, on a sofa, armchair or day bed. Coupled with different styles and colours of our Kantha Cushions they create a gorgeous boho look.
- MATERIAL: 100% Cotton. Screen printed fabric with natural vegetable colour dyes. Envelope closure on reverse side. Minor imperfections may appear and variations in prints and colours may vary. This is because they are handmade, but it also adds to the charm.
- CARE: Hand or delicate machine wash in cold water. Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron. Line dry away from direct sunlight. Do not dry clean.
- SIZE: Cushion Cover is 40cm x 40cm
- NOTE: Cushion insert is not included